Term Paper - Oracle Designer 2.1

From: DrOdivad <drodivad_at_aol.com>
Date: 10 Feb 1999 08:32:52 GMT

Hello Oracle Designer Users,

My name is David, I am a college student at Cal Poly Pomona majoring in CIS. I'm writing a term paper on Oracle Designer and Process Modeling versus traditional development tools for Businesses. I will be writing this paper based heavily on the views and opinions from users and from any articles on Designer that I may come accross with. I have already gathered a lot of information on Designer, but half of it is from Oracle (so it's a little biased). I hope to narrow down the focus of the paper to answering the question "Is Oracle Designer right for your business?" I'm not an experience Oracle developer...I'm not even really a developer yet. I hope that some of the Designer users here will be kind enough to give some input on this subject...please be kind (to me, not to Oracle). ANY input or advice would be greatly appreciated. E-mail me or post here. Thank you.

David Nhim
dnhim_at_csupomona.edu (don't write to the aol account, I don't check that one) Received on Wed Feb 10 1999 - 09:32:52 CET

Original text of this message