Re: Oracle8 & Developer/2000 w/o TCP/IP

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:42:40 -0500

You need to install sql*net 2.3.4 (you can find it on the developer cd), but that's not
all: it contains a bug so bequeath won't work. Download the latest sql*net 2 patch (you can find it on http://technet.oracle.com) , configure your tnsnames.ora (in oracle_home\network\admin - not in oracle_home\net8\admin) and it should work.

Manuel Wenger heeft geschreven in bericht <79n3rk$4jh$1_at_pollux.ip-plus.net>...