Re: HELP! Forms 4.5 -> 5.0 conversion problems

From: <jm_nguyen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 15:53:53 GMT

Hi Patrick,

I know some body who did convert Oracle form 4.x into Form 5.0 successfully. His name is Gordon Jackson (gcj_at_hotmail.com). He is very good at Oracle Form and he was also an Oracle consultant at my company for a while. You should contact him as soon as you can, I think, he has time to answer your question now because he is in between job rightnow.

Good Luck.

Jessica.