Re: Editor in Forms4.5

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 17:18:33 -0500

On windows there's an environment variable called FORMS45_EDITOR. I presume this must be the same on Unix. So try :
FORMS45_EDITOR=/yourpath to vi/vi;export FORMS45_EDITOR or
FORMS45_EDITOR=/yourpath to emacs/emact;export FORMS45_EDITOR

srijay_at_my-dejanews.com heeft geschreven in bericht <79ejsl$hcv$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...