Display of Values in Forms 4.5

From: Y.P.J. Maspaitella <y.mas_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 16:13:06 +0100

In a table I use Carsticker Characters for identification of different country's.

"D" = Germany
"B" = Belgium
"GB" = Great Britain
"NL" = Netherlands
"F" = France

In the beginning I used a List_Item (T_List) and could with the property 'List Elements' decide how to display
Now I want to use a Display_Item because the user doesn't have to change the Item.
The Item will automatically be inserted / changed on recognition of a previous Text_Item.
Now the display reads "NL" instead of Netherlands. How can I change it without changing the field in the database ???

Regards Yvo Received on Sat Feb 06 1999 - 16:13:06 CET

Original text of this message