Re: JInitiator

From: Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 06:43:20 -0600

In article <36B9D5C3.2E0EE94A_at_nortelnetworks.com>, John G Mcguire <mcguijg_at_nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

> Is there anyone out there whom has installed JInitiator. I have
> installed it however my application still does not work. I would really
> appreciate some help. Thank you very much.

Merely installing the Jinitiator will not make it run :) You must recode the html that calls the form so that it asks to use a plugin instead of the browsers embedded jre. If you need a sample html file, email me and I'll send one along.

NoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonder

   o        "1`2`1 Technical Support 4 Free via
   n          24 hour Email and Message boards
   d             http://www.nowonder.com
   e   kirtt_at_nowonder.com       evangelist_at_nowonder.com
   r               kirtt_at_macsrule.com