Re: Pro*C Problems

From: Paul-Marc Marot <Paul-Marc.Marot_at_capway.com>
Date: 1999/02/05

<kebae_at_my-dejanews.com> a écrit dans le message : 79defv$jdv$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com...
>I am currently having problems trying to get a clean precompile with Pro*C.
>It seems to choke on every line of code that I have including function
>prototypes that I have in the *.h file. Even when I comment those out, it
>chokes on commented lines in the sqlca.h from the EXEC SQL INCLUDE SQLCA;
>statement. If I comment those out, it chokes on the function declarations
 of
>the main source code.
>
>I was wondering what were common errors with Pro*C and if there is
 something I
>missed in the environment. I know that I am hitting
 $ORACLE_HOME/bin/proc...

>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>Thanks in advance,
>Ed

Be careful you cannot have EXEC SQL statements in a .h file included with #include.
instead you must use EXEC SQL INCLUDE. Sorry if it did'nt help.

Paul-Marc

"In the beginning there was data. The data was without form and null. And darkness was upon the face of the console; and the spirit of IBM was moving over the face of the market. And DEC said "Let there be registers";
and there were registers; and DEC saw what they carried; and DEC separated the data
from the instructions; and DEC called the data Stack and the instructions they called
Code. And there was evening and there was morning, one interrupt..." -- Rico Tudor Received on Fri Feb 05 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message