Pro*C Problems

From: <kebae_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1999/02/05

[Quoted] I am currently having problems trying to get a clean precompile with Pro*C. It seems to choke on every line of code that I have including function prototypes that I have in the *.h file. Even when I comment those out, it chokes on commented lines in the sqlca.h from the EXEC SQL INCLUDE SQLCA; statement. If I comment those out, it chokes on the function declarations of [Quoted] the main source code.

I was wondering what were common errors with Pro*C and if there is something I [Quoted] missed in the environment. I know that I am hitting $ORACLE_HOME/bin/proc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Ed