Report 3.0: Info if query returns no rows

From: John Remus <DarthVader_at_teleweb.at>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 21:44:49 GMT

[Quoted] How can I get info if a query in Report writer 3.0 returns rows or not.
What I like to do is to display frames in dependence of this information.
for example:
If query returns rows, display the layout frame + hide a frame containing only a text field 'no data found' , otherwise reverse.

Till now I colore the top frame white and place the 'no data found' text field below the frame (but not contained by it). But I dont like this way of NDF handling much.

Thanx for any help. Received on Fri Feb 05 1999 - 22:44:49 CET

Original text of this message