Executing a form v5.0 in character-mode

From: Lisa Tassoni <tassonl_at_ircm.qc.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 19:29:07 GMT

Hello everyone,

I would like to contact anyone who executes v5.0 forms on a character-mode platform.
I have a problem with the behavior of the product in the following situation:

I execute a query. I navigate to a field to modify a value. Suppose I want to modify the value 12345. I need to change the 2 for a 6.
On entry in the field, the cursor is automatically at the beginning of the value (instead of the end like on Windows). I press the right-arrow once. I press on 6. The rest of the value disappears: 345 disappears.

This a bug. Has anyone encountered this?

Thanks in advance,

LT. Received on Thu Feb 04 1999 - 20:29:07 CET

Original text of this message