Re: Problem with date format mask , Forms 4.5.9.7

From: Ian Holmes <holmes.ian.i_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1 Feb 1999 21:57:25 GMT

Another option is to use the "FX" toggle to enforce the data entered matches exactly the format mask, Eg.

DD-MON-fxYYYY

Will enforce the entry of all four digits, whilst

fxDD-MON-YYYY

Will ensure that the entire date matches this mask, including leading zeroes in the day number field.

Regards,
Ian Holmes
BHP Information Technology

Andrew Wallace <andrew_at_ind.tansu.com.au> wrote in article <Pine.GSO.3.96.990127165113.8098A-100000_at_gannet.ind.tansu.com.au>...