Re: Oracle Forms vs NLS_LANGUAGE

From: news.burs.online.be <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:48:29 +0100

Altering your session with another NLS_LANGUAGE will only solve a part of the problem: Forms will not change the 'FORMS CLIENT' language, so all Forms messages will remain in English.

To make forms entirely multilingual you also need to change the registry setting. (Look in the d2kwutil.pll for some procedures that make the registry change).

Ounce the registry changed you need to restart forms to take the changes in effect, or you can launch forms again using winexec (ounce again in d2kwutil)

vsd heeft geschreven in bericht <794id1$ig1$1_at_naxos.belnet.be>...