Q: How to visualize important event

From: Lars Reineke <Krankenhaus-Hameln_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 14:44:10 GMT

Hi!

[Quoted] [Quoted] Does anyone have an idea how to visualize important events with Forms 4.5 when the whole application is minimized?

My problem is as follows:
I developed an application where we log all the support calls we receive.
We defined three priorities, from 1 to 3. Most of the time the application is minimized, so if I enter a call with a high priority, my co-workers won't notice until they maximize the application again.
I already implemented a timer which refreshes the entries every 5 minutes.

Is there an opportunity to let the minimized icon blink in the taskbar, color it red or something else, if a "Priority 1"-Entry is inserted?

Any hint will be appreciated.
---

Lars Reineke
http://www.planet-interkom.de/pinhead
mailto:reineke_at_kreiskrankenhaus-hameln.de
---