Re: Problem with Forms and List elements

From: Arnold Schommer <aschommer_at_fs-edv.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:28:23 +0100

Pedro MARTEL wrote:

> Good afternoon.
> I am using Dev 2K/Forms 4.5
> I have a list item (Combo Box) and I always get "one" more element on
> the list than the number i want, i.e I want 5 entries, and it always add
> a 6th blank line.
>
> I can't remember the key combination to erase the blank line on the
> "List Elements" thing...
>
> Any help?
> Thanks in advance
> Pedro
> --
> Vous voulez globaliser ? Commencez par les Droits de l'Homme !
>
> Pedro Martel | Tel: +41-22-7674372
> CERN - EST | Fax: +41-22-7678890
> | Pedro.Martel_at_cern.ch

The additional list entry is NULL/NULL. You can forbid it if you declare the list item as "required". But be careful: you e.g. will not be able to re-populate the list item by program (unless you temporarily set it to be not required).

hope it helps

Arnold Schommer Received on Mon Feb 01 1999 - 15:28:23 CET

Original text of this message