Thai Language Word Wrapping Problem in Developer/2000 Reports 2.5.

From: Suwat Kan. <swkanj_at_asiaaccess.net.th>
Date: 30 Jan 1999 04:36:50 GMT

Dear Sir,

        I have the problem that when the text in the field (all texts are in Thai Language and I already use Windows 95 Thai Edition) in report is long and the text have to wrap to the next line, the word wrapping function in report works improperly because some Thai word that the report wrap to the next line is wrong and meaningless. So if you have any suggestion, please mail to me.

        Thank you very much for your help.

							Yours faithfully,
							Suwat Kanjanavathang
							swkanj_at_asiaaccess.net.th