Re: sql*plus vs sql worksheet

From: Ian C. Sellers <icslu_at_co.boulder.co.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:37:39 -0700

Are you running these from the SQL*Plus buffer or are you starting them by name?

It's been my observation that SQL*Plus doesn't have a problem with ';' as long as you don't try to run the script from the SQL*Plus buffer.

To run the script directly, try typing from SQL*Plus '_at_yourscript.sql' (_at_ is a synonym for start)

I have many SQL scripts that contain semicolons -- and I run them this way.

Good Luck
-Ian