Re: PLEASE HELP! "FRM_!)_at_@!: cannot read file testmenu(file name)"

From: Ian C. Sellers <icslu_at_co.boulder.co.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:17:29 -0700

Sounds like it can't find your menu at runtime -- probably a path problem.

If your in windows, the easiest way to solve this is to put both your .fmx and .mmx files in the same directory, and to change the "start in" property of the windows Forms runtime icon to start in the directory that contains the .fmx and .fmb files.

The better way to fix this is probably by changing the registry keys for the default form and menu paths. Maybe somebody else knows what those registry keys are, but the above solution should tell you if this is your problem.

HIH,
-Ian