Re: record group, LOV, packages

From: Ian C. Sellers <icslu_at_co.boulder.co.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:09:05 -0700

There are typically two components of an LOV -- the LOV and the Record Group. They will show up under their respective nodes in obj. nav. If you set the LOV to use a record group, you may put the select statement in the record group, and use that record group as the source for as many LOV's as you like (configurable via the LOV property pallette) I've successfully done this in Forms 4.5 and 5. You may email me if you need more info.

good luck
-Ian