Help launching another app from Forms

From: Pedro MARTEL <Pedro.Martel_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:23:24 +0100

Good afternoon.

[Quoted] I am working on Forms Dev 4.5

[Quoted] [Quoted] I would like one of my triggers to make Windows 95 open Netscape for me. (Or then just raise it from the task bar and open an URL). BUT I don't want to spend days becoming a Windows 95 expert (this of course, in case such a thing exists...) and learning everything about DLLs and that.

[Quoted] So, if you know any shortcut to this (it would be nice to have something like: '$C:\bin\netscape.exe mypage.html' wouldn't it?) I would appreciate.

[Quoted] If not, please let me know an easy way to do this without having to enroll into MS University.

Thanks in advance
Pedro

--
Vous voulez globaliser ? Commencez par les Droits de l'Homme !

[Quoted] Pedro Martel        |  Tel: +41-22-7674372
CERN - EST          |  Fax: +41-22-7678890