Developer/2000 Runtime Executables and Libraries

From: Zafer M. AKTAN <zafer_at_redshift.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 23:56:07 -0800

Is there any body out there who can tell me what are the "runtime executables and related libraries" for Developer/2000 version 1.6.1 for Solaris 2.6 ? (I know the f45runm, r25runm, g25runm but NOT the related libraries). Our customers having great difficulty in obtaining the proper runtime environment from Oracle Sales - therefore I want to include the runtime environment for D2K/1.6.1 in my distribution tape. I already asked the question to Oracle - no official answer yet. Thanks for your precious time
Regards
Zaf Received on Fri Jan 29 1999 - 08:56:07 CET

Original text of this message