Crystal Report from Oracle Web Form

From: John Thompson <thompsjs_at_co.larimer.co.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:47:43 -0700

Has anyone had any luck launching a Seagate Crystal report from a Oracle 5.0 Form deployed on the web using Application Web server 3.0.1. We have a simple form which has an OLE object that contains a Crystal report activeX control in it. This works fine in a fat client environment but when we try to deploy on the web (thin client) we receive a "FRM-41344 OLE object not defined for %s in the current record" error. We are running on an NT server box. Any ideas or reference to information you know of will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

John Thompson
thompsjs_at_co.larimer.co.us Received on Thu Jan 28 1999 - 17:47:43 CET

Original text of this message