D2K 2.1 documentation???

From: Teus van Lingen <nospam.tvlingen_at_sql-integrator.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:56:51 -0400

Hi,

[Quoted] We have recently migrated to Developer 2.1, which all agree is an improvement. Only, in the good old days Oracle would sometimes provide documentation on such details as how to use the different components (Forms, Reports etc.) to build an application. You could even get information on packaged procedures and the like..

But those were the old days. Nowadays Oracle seems to over the head with the Almighty Internet and all documentation it now provides is on how to deploy your application on the web. If you have succeeded in creating one in the first place, of course! As if we needed even more congestion on the net!!

Anyone knows where to find manuals on Forms 5.0, Reports 3.0 and Graphics??? I mean: the "Getting started with...", the "... (Designer's) Reference Manual", etc. Online, preferably pdf-format (nice and compact, that one is), is ok.

Thanks
Teus Received on Thu Jan 28 1999 - 16:56:51 CET

Original text of this message