Specifying tablespace for indexes

From: BCC NEWS <anthonyh_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:01:09 +1000

[Quoted] We are developing an application in Designer 2000. The databse that we are generating to pre-exists with a tablespace for the tables and a seperate tablespace for the indexes. How do you tell Designer 2000 to generate all indexes to another tablespace other than the tablespace for the tables.
--
Disclaimer
While care has been taken to ensure its accuracy, the Council accepts