Report Builder 3.0.5 Crash

From: Marco Assandri <marco.assandri_at_ascom.ch>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:35:33 +0100

Hello, everyone,

I installed the Developer/2000 V2.1 for NT. All the tools worked properly except of the
report builder (r30des32.exe). After the last step of the report wizard, the menues (File, Edit ..)
disappears and only Window is visible. After pushing a button in the toolbar the Application
crashes with the message:

    The instruction at 0x64999ca3 referenced memory at 0x000000008. The     memory could not be "read".
Probably it's a problem with a HW component or a driver, because the problem is still present
if I have only a small NT insallation without any other applications!!

Anyone knows how to corrent this?

Thanks in advance!

Marco
assandri_at_bluewin.ch Received on Wed Jan 27 1999 - 14:35:33 CET

Original text of this message