I need Oracle 8 help

From: <colosprings_at_edpcs.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:50:11 GMT

Hello,

I work for EDP Contract Services in Memphis, TN. One of our clients needs a DBA with strong Oracle 8 and project management skills. Replication would be considered a plus. The contractor will design and deploy Oracle databases for various EDI projects.

Our client also needs an individual with EDI (Spec 2000, Compress, Edifact). This person needs to be able to lead a project, produce a project schedule, produce weekly status reports, and keep the project on schedule.

If you have the skills required for either of these positions, we want you! Please call Amy or Dana at 1-888-618-4844 today to discuss rate, contract length and any other questions you may have. You can also email your resume to Amy at memphisweb_at_edpcs.com.

We look forward to speaking with you!

EDP Contract Services
Memphis, TN
1-888-618-4844