InfoReports 3.3.1

From: <meziani_at_total.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:48:54 GMT

Hi,

I need some help from someone that has experience with InfoReports. I'm evaluating the product to generate our reports on Oracle database. I can't find a way to specify the date as a variable at run time. Example: I would like that InfoReports generate a report every day at a fixed time (this could be done using Scheduler), this report should contain information that has been saved in the database between yesterday at a fixed time and today. (ex: Report between yesterday 5PM and today 5PM). InfoReports should calculate at a run time these dates. We could know from Oracle database the date of today (SELECT SYSDATE FROM DUAL), but this is not accepted by InfoReports.

Thanks for your help.