Re: Info on Oracle products

From: Mike Rose <mmrose_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:59:59 GMT

No. Win95/98 should work ok, but NTW 4.0 SP 4 would probably perform better on reasonably equipped PC. I can't speak about Win 98, but I have successfully installed Personal Oracle7 (7.3.3), Developer 2K, and Designer2K (1.2) on a Toshiba notebook (530 CDT) running Win 95 OSR2. The notebook had a 166 MHz PII, 96 MB, and a 4.3GB hard disk; performance was adequate but not thrilling.

Mike Rose