Get Fileinformation with Developer 2000 R2.1

From: (wrong string) üller <mamueller_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 06:10:51 +0100

Hi all

Does anybody know how I can catch the information of files located in a directory and put them into a dropdown field (e.g. name, size and date of the files).
It should work on runtime like press on a button an get the information.

Then I should make a copy of the selected file or should be able to delete it.
I did it with some batch-files under NT4.0, but I would like to leave this layer and program the whole thing with Developer 2000.

Or is there a good book outside where I can read the whole stuff about it ?

Hope anybody can help me.

I know it's not normal but can you please send a copy of the answer to the following e-mail-adress (iw98muel_at_fh-aargau.ch) ? I don't have access to the newsgroup all the time and sometimes the answers are deleted when I could read them.. Thanks in advance

cheers
mark Received on Mon Jan 25 1999 - 06:10:51 CET

Original text of this message