Question on datatypes

From: <arunal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:12:38 GMT

Hi all, I have created some forms in developer 2000. At the instant of creation of the forms i had one set of tablenames and datatypes for the columns of database. Now due to some requirement changes, some of the table names and some datatypes of the columns have been changed. Now i want to reuse the code which i have already developed. I don't know which is the easiest way to do, without redeveloping all the forms, just due to the change of tablenames and datatypes of the columns. Any help in this regard is greately appreciated. thanx in advance regards aruna