Reports: Pagenumber not starting by 1

From: Peter Buzanits <peter_at_icb.co.at>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:44:50 +0100

I want to set up a report that has pagenumbers starting by a specified value (e. g. 7, 8, 9...). This starting value should be obtained by a user defined parameter.

I tried several solutions including writing a "between-pages" trigger, but nothing worked. Has anyone already solved this problem? Or does anyone have an idea how to do this?
(I have Report Builder 3.0.5.9.0)

BTW, there is a bug in the properties specifying the starting value for the field "physical pagenumber". You cannot specify the (static) starting value there. It always returns to a specific value (depending of the setting of the check-boxes above :-))

Thanks in advance,
Peter Buzanits
ETM AG

DI Peter Buzanits mailto:peter_at_icb.co.at http://peter.icb.co.at AOL-IM: Buzanits Keys available on PGP-Servers