PL/SQL procedure question

From: <jacko4418_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 01:11:48 GMT

[Quoted] I need to write a PL/SQL procedure that will produce an indented output based on a child/parent relationship: Two tables involved a master table that stores documents doc_no is PK and a child/parent table that stores the associated docs for a given doc_no. The report needs to explode up to 15 levels. So for the doc_no passed to the procedure, I need the direct descendants and each of its child records up to 15 levels. I want to establish the levels and report them in an indented format Any ideas?--I set up 15 cursors and looped through but I am not getting the results I need

gcj_at_hotmail.com