Re: HELP! Forms 4.5 -> 5.0 conversion problems

From: Lloyd Buckler <lloyd.buckler_at_agra.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:55:28 -0700

[Quoted] We were GPF'ing in the Windows 95/NT version of Developer 2.1. There is a patch to this version that stops this from happening.

Lloyd

asdfking wrote in message <77vkef$7t0$1_at_vnetnews.value.net>... Help!

Is there anyone out there that has successfully converted their 4.5 app to 5.0? We have a MASTER form that holds our 4.5 object groups... which are referenced on all our forms... we are getting various errors in the app after conversion (GPFs, PL/SQL errors from libraries that compile and run fine the next time, etc.)...

Any attempt at help would be appreciated... we are currently still dinking with the problem... have had an Oracle consultant onsite to help... but no help so far... we are currently trying to come up with the smallest subset of code that dups the problem so we can send it to support but that is a very painful process....

Thanks,
Patrick Caldwell
asdfking_at_usa.net Received on Wed Jan 20 1999 - 21:55:28 CET

Original text of this message