(unknown charset) Re: Capturing the Enter Key

From: <karvepac_at_postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 00:54:28 -0800

Hi,

Define very small buttons. Set their "default" property to true, enabled property to 'false'. In an appropriate trigger use the "set_item_property" to turn on the button corrs. to the image in focus. Also in an appropriate trigger use the "set_item_property" to disable the button corresponding to the image just gone out of focus.

Please let me know if it works or if you have already found a solution.

Thanks...
Sadanand...