DE20W32.DLL Error

From: Louise Weiler <ljweiler_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 02:27:13 GMT

I am using Developer 2.1 on a Novell Network Server. A server that is (rapidly) running out of space.

When I try to SAVE a file (Forms library in this specific case, although it has happened with a form, also), Forms 5.0 Designer crashes with an error in DE20W32.DLL file. It appears that the first occurrence of this is when the server is running out of space (or has run out of space). This has then corrupted my file to a point that I must copy each procedure over (sometimes with drag and drop, sometimes re-typing) to a new file, blow the original file away, and rename the new file to the same name as the old file (so that I don't have to touch every form that calls that library).

Is it indeed a space problem with this DLL? Is my only recourse to go after the systems folks at this place and beg for more disk space? What does Oracle Forms Designer DO when it's trying to save a file that eats up so much space?

Thanks in advance!

Louise

--
-- Louise