Re: Forms 6.0 and 2 Oracle Homes

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 18 Jan 1999 18:25:59 GMT

[Quoted] Well, I lost my Karnack turbin, What Platform Are You on? Micro$oft (win31, 95, NT) Unix (HP, SUN,...), ....

Douglas Scott (Douglas.S.Scott_at_USAHQ.unitedspacealliance.com) wrote:
: I recently received a copy of Forms 6.0 beta and installed it into a
: seperate Oracle Home (actually on another disk drive) so that it
: wouldn't interfer with my installation of Developer 2.1, but there
: doesn't seem to be a way to switch between the 2 Oracle homes easily.
: Does anyone know how to do this?

--
While Alcatel may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
Alcatel does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when u