Re: Dev 2000 connection

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:32:10 +0100

You will need to Use SQLNET 2 (on the developer cd). Carefull, If you are using a Personal Oracle or the database on the same machine as the developer, SQL NET 2.3.4 contains a bug: The local bequeth connection does not work. But you can download for free a patch on technet.oracle.com

h_mhanna_at_my-dejanews.com heeft geschreven in bericht <77pnoa$3sv$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...