Re: From Windows software to Linux Oracle

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:02:38 +0100

You will allways need a middleware between your ODBC driver and your databaselistener. (EG: Oracle's SQL*NET and NET8 , Intersolv's SQlink).

If you have a server licence for the Oracle RDBMS, the sql*net or net8 clients are free.

Antony J. Shepherd heeft geschreven in bericht <916313578.22286.0.nnrp-01.9e98c0e1_at_news.demon.co.uk>...