Data block wizard with OCA

From: Jonathan Gauthier <jonathan.gauthier_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:08:44 -0500

[Quoted] I'm trying to create a data block with the data block wizard in form builder [Quoted] with an odbc datasource to a mssql(sql server) database but I keep getting the error message ORA-01012: not logged on when I input the name of the table and click on refresh to get the columns names. If I try to click on browse instead I get nothing at all.

I know my connection works because I can go in the mssql database with oracle sqlplus and do a select * from all_tables;

Here is my configuration

Forms 5.0.5.4.0
MSSQL 6.5
ODBC Sql Server driver from Microsoft
- I could not try with the odbc driver from intersolv because I'm using a trial version of forms and the driver is not included

Please email me directly, I don't always read newsgroups Received on Fri Jan 15 1999 - 19:08:44 CET

Original text of this message