Urgent help needed

From: Farjaad <farjaad_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:18:48 -0800

Hi

[Quoted] I installed oracle server 8.0.3...under WINNT and it was working fine then I installed developer 6 which upgraded the server to 8.0.5 from 8.0.3.. [Quoted] and now the server is not working its not kicking off the starter database and cannot create a new instance either as soon as I start WINNT or try to start / create instance I get the following error msg:

''The procedure entry point NSEVEVENT could not be found in dynamic link library NS80.DLL''

Could any help me fix this problem please, or any suggestions !!!

Thanks very much

Farjaad Received on Fri Jan 15 1999 - 21:18:48 CET

Original text of this message