Re: From Windows software to Linux Oracle

From: Dale Sides <dsides_at_pciga.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:49:24 -0500

If you have your sqlnet set up on the windows box (which you have to have in order to use the odbc connection) you just put the tns alias in the server block. In other words run the Oracle client for NT installation on your machine prior to setting up the ODBC driver.

Dale Sides
dsides_at_pciga.com

<916313578.22286.0.nnrp-01.9e98c0e1_at_news.demon.co.uk>...