Re: How to avoid hard-coded password inside Pro-C programs

From: Gopal <gopalji_at_nospam.netscape.net>
Date: 14 Jan 1999 12:28:35 GMT

Hi,

If you don't mind accepting the password from the user everytime he/she uses the program use the getpass() function and accept it from the user. (Of course you can use it only if it is an interactive program)

--Gopal

Pedro Tavares <pedrotavares_at_cmvm.pt> wrote in article <77kgbn$qnn$1_at_duke.telepac.pt>...