Reports - Show boiler plate on first page only

From: Jim Limberatos <jlim_at_pangea.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:59:38 -0600

[Quoted] I am making a report which will be faxed to other offices, and then faxed back with needed information pencilled in. One of these fields is a spot on the report called "Contact person" on the first page.

I have put the boiler plate "Contact Person" on the margin section (off the report body). How can I control this boiler plate so that it only prints on the first page? Right now it shows up on all pages and I am scared that someone will think that they have to fill it in 30+ times. I don't want to use a header page if I don't have to, and there is no other repeating group which I can put it in. Received on Thu Jan 14 1999 - 03:59:38 CET

Original text of this message