Forms5.0: Entering text between 2 characters in field does clear to end-of-line

From: Lisa Tassoni <tassonl_at_ircm.qc.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:51:07 GMT

Hello everyone,

I am executing a form v5.0. I queried a record with a comment field. THe field already contains text like 'Hello'. I toggle Replace/Insert function to be in Insert mode.
Then, I enter a character in between H and e, and the text ello disappears, like a Clear to end-of-line.

Is that a function that can be modified with Oracle Terminal (Which function is it) or
is this standard with the version 5.0? In version 3.0, when I insert new text, it simply scrolled the text to the right.

Thanks in advance,
LT. Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 21:51:07 CET

Original text of this message