Blocks based on stored procedures in Forms 5.0

From: Louis Spies <louiss_at_icon.co.za>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:35:56 +0200

Hi,

I urgently need some help with basing a data block on a stored procedure.

What should the procedure or package look like? How do you handle deletes or updates for the block?

Can someone please give me an example of how this should look.

I tried to do it the same as what the package in the demo looks like, but upon doing a quiry I get the following error message:

FRM-40505: ORACLE error: unable to perform query.

Could this be that the fact that I am trying to select from three different tables?

Your urgent help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Louis Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 09:35:56 CET

Original text of this message