Reports 3.0 and Font Size

From: Jim Anderson <anderson_at_ci.lincoln.ne.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:15:47 -0600

I am having a strange problem with the font size in Reports 3.0. Originally, I had all fields from a query output in a single repeating frame. All the fields were printing out Courier New with a font size of 12. Because of other requirements, I had to move some of the fields to a seperate repeating frame. These fields are defined with Courier New and a font size of 12, but when they print out they appear to have a font size of 8. They look like font size 12 in the live previewer. I'm not sure if the problem is with a property of the frame or the field itself. I have compared the properties of both to frames and fields that print out correctly and there seems to be no difference, except for the name and source. The data is correct, it is just printing in the wrong font size. Is it inheriting this font size from somewhere else? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim Anderson Received on Tue Jan 12 1999 - 20:15:47 CET

Original text of this message