Video clips in Forms 4.5?

From: Scott MacDonald <scott.macdonald3_at_ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 05:01:56 GMT

[Quoted] I've got an OLE container on my form which is linked to a field in the database for storing video clips such as mpegs and avi files. Everything works allright transaction-wise, I can edit, update and insert no problem...my problem is a cosmetic one. When I double click the OLE container on the form during runtime it runs the video clip but it runs it in its own window, I want to know how I can get it to run inside the OLE container...Any ideas? I'm stumped. Received on Tue Jan 12 1999 - 06:01:56 CET

Original text of this message