Forms Builder 5.0 Menu-Startup-Trigger-Problems

From: roli <roland_at_casa.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:41:14 +0100

Hi,

I just installed FORM Builder 5.0.6.8.0 within the Developer2000 Release 2.1

As long as I donīt want to write a menu-startup-trigger I am able to compile and generate Menu-Modules.
But when I even only have a look at a Menu-Startup-Trigger-Code (even when there is no startup-code) of any Menu then compilation fails.

Block: Menu Startup Code, 1 Error

    Error 103 at line 2, column 1

       Encountered the symbol"END" when expecting one of the following
          begin declare exit ... and so on and so on

Does anybody know why?

I didnīt write anything into the Trigger no ENTER no BLANK just sweet nothing. Received on Mon Jan 11 1999 - 18:41:14 CET

Original text of this message