Re: Load Dbf Binary Table it's possible ?

From: Justin Stopforth <jstopforth_at_icon.co.za>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:47:19 GMT

Hi

Developer comes with a utility called UBT32.EXE. It's only included for backwards functionality but it can be used to copy tables from one datasource (eg a dbase file via odbc) to another (eg an oracle table). It's not very elegant but is very quick and very easy.

For documnetation on the utility do a search on UBT in the Developer on-line help.

ciao

Justin

On Sat, 9 Jan 1999 22:21:12 +0100, "Rafik" <saloua_at_club-internet.fr> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I get big troubles with VBA and DBase IV
>when I tried to load Dbase binary Table Into attached
>Oracle Table (via ODBC).
>
>I hope could do it with any utile oracle package or an other tool.
>
>Thanks for any help
>
>Taoufik

Justin Stopforth
Custom Development Consultant
Oracle Cape Town (South Africa)
(remove <no spam> from address to reply) Received on Mon Jan 11 1999 - 08:47:19 CET

Original text of this message