'fetch out of sequnce' on reports over WAN connection

From: Gopal <gopalji_at_nospam.netscape.net>
Date: 10 Jan 1999 07:09:35 GMT

[Quoted] Hi everyone,

I have a problem with reports 2.5. Some reports when I try to run over a WAN connection gives me the error 'ora-01002 -fetch out of sequence'. The same report runs fine with the same set of data over a LAN. (The report is simple invoice printout, fetching data from two tables -- a master child relation).
This report runs over the WAN also without problem most of the times. This error occurs once in a while only.

The same problem is there with few other reports also.

Have anyone encountered this problem? If you have any solution for this please do inform me. I am running Reports 2.5.5.2.7 and Oracle 7.3 on Win NT.

Thanks

--gopal
<gopalji_at_NOSPAM.netscape.net>
(remove the nospam from the address to send mail) Received on Sun Jan 10 1999 - 08:09:35 CET

Original text of this message