Re: Problem faxing a bit-map report file

From: Bill Krahmer <FaxMail_at_ElectraSoft.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 21:01:24 GMT

You need to convert it into a fax file through the fax program. Try our fax software and fax converter if you wish.

Fastest FAX Software, FREE trial

If you want to try the most powerful and fastest send/receive fax program on the market today, go to http://www.ElectraSoft.com/ and try ElectraSoft's award winning Fax Programs for Windows NT/95/98/3.xx/Win32s for FREE.

You can type-in or import up to 999 name and phone numbers into each FaxBook (Phone Book) and fax to the whole group at once.

The [FaxMail Convert to Fax] will convert at the rate of 1 page per second.

If you can print, you can fax.

All the fax machines in the world are your printers with FaxMail.

  • 32bit FAX Solution number 1 -------------- 32bit Fax - Fax Program, Send/Receive fax from Single computer or network. 32bit Fax for Windows NT/95/98 adds a [FaxBar] to all your Windows Programs giving you access to all the fax machines in the world making them become your printers. Before printing to a fax machine or upon receiving a Fax, use the optional Zoom/Edit to add graphic, text, or sign the fax with your mouse. 32bit Fax has hundreds of useful features available such as OCR, Fax to PCX BreakUp, plus many features unavailable elsewhere.

If you have one fax modem and you want 1 - 1000 workstations to send/receive faxes, 32bit Fax is the answer. The workstations can be Windows NT/95/98, mix and/or match. The network does not even have to be Windows.

If you want to run 32bit Fax as an NT Service, go to our www-page, http://www.ElectraSoft.com/, and click on: [Run 32bit Fax as an NT Service]

Get and try, FREE, 32bit Fax

             www-page: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/
 Newest version: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/32bf.zip
        Version x8.08: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/fax_x808.zip

  • 32bit FAX Solution number 2 -------------- FaxMail Network for Windows - Fax Program, Send/Receive fax from Single computer or network. FaxMail Network for Windows NT/95/98/3.xx with Win32s adds a [FaxBar] to all your Windows Programs giving you access to all the fax machines in the world making them become your printers. Before printing to a fax machine or upon receiving a Fax, use the optional Zoom/Edit to add graphic, text, or sign the fax with your mouse. FaxMail has hundreds of useful features available such as OCR, Fax to PCX BreakUp, plus many features unavailable elsewhere. If you have one fax modem and you want 1 - 1000 workstations to send/receive faxes, FaxMail Network for Windows is the answer. The workstations can be any version of Windows, mix and/or match, NT/95/98/3.1x with Win32s version 1.30 or above. The server does not even have to be Windows.

If you want to run FaxMail Network for Windows as an NT Service, go to our www-page, http://www.ElectraSoft.com/, and click on: [Run FaxMail Network for Windows as an NT Service]

Get and try, FREE, FaxMail Network for Windows

       www-page: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/
 Newest version: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/fmn.zip
  Version n8.08: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/fax_n808.zip

  • 16bit FAX Solution -------------- FaxMail for Windows - Send/Receive Fax Program for Windows 3.1x/95/98. Adds a [Fax] button to Windows Programs giving you access to all the Fax Machines in the world making them become your printers. Before printing to a Fax Machine or upon receiving a Fax, use the optional Zoom/Edit to add graphic, text, or sign the Fax with your mouse. FaxMail has hundreds of useful features available such as OCR, Fax to PCX BreakUp.

Get and try, FREE, FaxMail for Windows

       www-page: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/
 Newest version: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/fm.zip
  Version v8.08: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/fax_v808.zip

On Fri, 08 Jan 1999 17:44:03 -0500, philippe <philturg_at_mtl.net> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Sorry, this is a repost.
>
>I want to fax a report after I output it to a file, but the format
>doesn't
>seem to be accepted by the fax program.
>
>Does anyone have an idea on how to do that?
>
>Thanks, phil

         Kind Regards,
         Bill Krahmer, ElectraSoft

 Get newest version of [FaxMail for Windows], [FaxMail Network for Windows]  or [32bit Fax], free trial: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/  To read what users are saying about ElectraSoft's fax software, go to  http://www.ElectraSoft.com/10GoodReasons/ Received on Sat Jan 09 1999 - 22:01:24 CET

Original text of this message